QUILT ODYSSEY 2016
DATES: JULY 21-24, 2016
Hershey Lodge and Convention Center
Merchants Mall & Exhibits open Thursday-Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 10-4
Registration for classes and lectures starts March 26 at noon.
- Special Exhibits
- Finalists from the annual contest
- Retrospect of Margaret Solomon Gunn’s award-winning quilts
- Great line-up of nationally and internationally renowned instructors.
- Registration opens on March 26 at noon. Come join our family of quilters!
|ADMISSION INFORMATIONIf you want to come to the show and see the exhibits and shop in our Merchants Mall, but do not want to take classes or lectures, you do not have to register ahead of time. Our admissions desk is open at 9am each morning, a full hour before the show opens at 10am. You can buy a one-day pass for $10 or a multi-day pass for $15. Children 6-12 are $5 for a one-day pass and $10 for a multi-day pass. If you have bought a one-day pass and want to return, simply go to admissions with your band still in tact on your wrist and pay the difference of $5. The admissions staff will cut off your old band and secure the multi-day band on your wrist – and you’re good to go!
- Complete entry form
- Submit two 35mm color slides or digital pictures for each entry: one of the whole quilt and one close-up. (Digital pictures are now permitted as long as they haven’t been retouched in any way. Save them as a jpeg and put them on a CD.) You may use one CD for multiple entries.
- Label slides/CD with entrant’s name, and quilt title (and an arrow to indicate the top of the slide).
- Check/MO to Quilt Odyssey for $15 for each entry. You may use one check for multiple entries.
- Send slides/CD, completed entry form, registration fee(s), and a self-addressed stamped envelope large enough to hold your slides or CDs. We must receive your entry materials postmarked by April 30, 2016.
Click here to fill out and print a Contest Entry Form.